This treatment has been around for decades, much like traditional enemas.
Colonics are a more complete way of:
A colonic is a very gentle flushing of water into your colon. The water we utilize is filtered, and it goes through an FDA approved machine. All equipment is disposable and sterilized and packed in individual sealed bags.
I have been practicing this therapy for over 20 years. I have learned many different modalities. I apply my knowledge to administer a costum-made treatment for each person. I always listen to their individual´s needs and the reasons why they are coming to detox.
Lymphatic abdominal massage, heat application and aromatherapy therapy are part of my unique treatment. I also share techniques that other pioneers like Dr. Max Gerson used in their own healing protocols such as coffee implants or chlorophyl to alkalize the body through a clean and refreshed intestine.
My goal is to help you to relax and get the most of your healing treatments.
Frequently asked questions
If you have colonics often there are not too many rules to follow.
Always eat light and healthy at least 2 hours prior to your colonic.
If you are cleansing or fasting, no food is necessary.
Stop drinking water and fluid at least an hour before your colonic.
For at least 3 days before your treatment:
- Gluten, bread, pasta, pizza, and white rice.
- Pork and red meat.
- Fried food, process foods, and fast foods.
- Cheese, milk, and dairy products
- Reduce sugar and pastries.
- Reduce coffee and alcoholic beverages.
- Drink water and eat more healthy vegetable
- Vegetables to avoid due to the gas they caused: crustaceous.
These are broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, etc.
- Don’t eat two hours prior to your treatment.
- Stop water or fluid an hour prior to your treatments.
If you are suffering an infection of the bowels due to:
- Crohn’s disease
- Ulcerative colitis or other conditions.
- If you have a perforated intestine.
- If you have rectal bleeding.
Always consult your doctor or primary care provider before making any changes or stop taking medications.