- We use only wildcrafted oregano oil from wild Mediterranean oregano plants.
- Our wildcrafted oregano oil is derived from plants grown organically without the use of any toxic pesticides and/or herbicides.
- The plants are grown in their native environment which maximizes their ability to concentrate the natural, bioactive ingredients.
- The oil is extracted from the plant without the use of harsh chemicals, through a steam distillation process. The oregano oil is then put into a softgel with non-genetically modified soy lecithin and extra virgin olive oil as a base.
- Our oregano oil is standardized to 70% carvacrol (its most bioactive component) and also contains a full-spectrum of other naturally-occurring compounds found in oregano.
- Carvacrol and other naturally-occurring oregano compounds have the ability to provide significant support to the immune system.†
- Carvacrol also helps promote a healthy inflammatory response and provides antioxidant support to healthy cells.†
- Oregano oil helps support a normal, healthy immune response to environmental allergens.†
†These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Take 1-3 times a day