- Citrate forms of calcium and magnesium are water-soluble and highly bioavailable.
- Vitamin D3, the most bioavailable form of Vitamin D.
- Menaquinone-7 (K2) supports osteocalcin activity which binds calcium to bone matrix.
- Trace mineral boron to support bone health.
- Easy to swallow vegetarian capsule.
- Supports bone growth, density, and strength.†
- Calcium has been approved by the FDA for the prevention of osteoporosis.†
- Calcium citrate and carbonate, two sources of calcium to help ensure normal, healthy bone structure.†
- Magnesium citrate is a highly bioavailable form of magnesium and magnesium oxide contains a very high level of elemental magnesium. Both provide structural support for bone health, and magnesium is a cofactor for many important biochemical processes in the body.†
- Vitamin D3 is the most effective form of vitamin D, a nutrient that helps support calcium absorption, and reduces the amount of calcium lost from the bone (bone resorption). Vitamin D plays many important roles in the body, several of which involve supporting bone health.†
- Vitamin K helps activate osteocalcin, a protein secreted by osteoblasts that is involved in bone mineralization and calcium homeostasis. Vitamin K also helps maintain a healthy balance of calcium in the blood vessels, thereby helping ensure calcium remains in bone tissue.†
- Boron is an essential trace mineral required for various hormonal processes that impact bone health, and helps support the functions of calcium, magnesium, and vitamin D.†
†These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
3 daily with meals